Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer

Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer (http://www.five12.net/index.php)
-   Five12 News (http://www.five12.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Numerology 4 : What's New (http://www.five12.net/showthread.php?t=2618)

nil 01-10-2014 07:30 AM

Jim, do you still consider adding the 'grid controller' module ? I'm drooling over that one !

jim 01-11-2014 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nil (Post 11858)
Jim, do you still consider adding the 'grid controller' module ? I'm drooling over that one !

It's still on the list, but will have to wait until after 4.1.

Tell me more about what you want to use it for -- there might be a workaround somewhere...

Jim

jim 01-11-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djminikin (Post 11856)
Jim, do you have an aax 64 plugin?
sorry if I missed this info .

Not yet -- but asking does help bump it up the list. I do have the necessary dev credentials to make it happen...

Jim

ignatius 01-11-2014 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim (Post 11867)
Not yet -- but asking does help bump it up the list. I do have the necessary dev credentials to make it happen...

Jim

the PACE signing sounds like a laugh riot! Sean Costello (Valhalla DSP) had many many hilarious tweets about the process. even if a dev doesn't use iLok the AAX requires Pace signing apparently.. sounds really fun way to spend time. ;)

33tetragammon 01-11-2014 07:14 PM

Jim,

Not to bug you or anything, but when will Push's knobs (or any other controller) be able to auto map to for example a Faderbox Module when you select it?
I know you mentioned some sort of auto mapping in the past.
This would make Numerology even more hands-on, which is of course a good thing imo.

jcrystal 01-11-2014 09:38 PM

64 or 32 bit?

The summary states N4 will run in either 64 or 32 bit mode. How do you select mode for the standalone version?

ignatius 01-11-2014 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcrystal (Post 11873)
The summary states N4 will run in either 64 or 32 bit mode. How do you select mode for the standalone version?

select the application icon in your applications folder. then "get info" (command I) then you can choose to run in 32bit mode. i thin kit defaults to 64bit mode.

quantize 01-13-2014 12:32 AM

VST install location

Hi there...

any chance of an option to define the VST install path? A lot of folks like to keep their VST folders organised in different ways...me, I like to use the developer name...ie Five 12...

Small request but would save hassle updating...thnx!

quantize 01-13-2014 12:46 AM

VST install location

Hi there...

any chance of an option to define the VST install path? A lot of folks like to keep their VST folders organised in different ways...me, I like to use the developer name...ie Five 12...

jim 01-13-2014 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quantize (Post 11876)
Hi there...

Not anytime soon -- I'm pretty full up with feature requests and trying to keep things under control... Your next best chance: ask after 4.1 is released...

Cheers,
Jim