Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Five12 > Five12 News

Old 05-09-2015, 11:23 AM

Thanks for the info Jim, i didnt know that i cant import these files without getting a empty sequenzer. No need sending the files though. What about the rewire implentation? That would be VERY nice if i could sync Reason 8 to N4!. I think that midiclock are sloopy and not stabel?

Regards
Daniel
Old 05-11-2015, 06:36 PM

Hello Folks,
Very amazed with all the new features in 4th version overall (very little use yet)
Having a few unfinished projects I was wondering if this 4.1 version is mostly stable or it's possible to run aside keeping 4.0 as a main meantime.
Thanks in advance.
Old 05-23-2015, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim View Post
Yes!

Jim
I just installed the latest release, and mine is still napping. Can you bring back the checkbox somehow? It was the only thing that worked, and I can't upgrade from build 140 (I think) due this happening. I'm on 10.9.5, and really do not want to upgrade.

I checked the com.apple.LaunchServices.plist file, and there is an entry for Numerology 4 under the "LSAppNapIsDisabled" key, which makes me think it should work. However, I can clearly view it napping in the Activity Monitor. I am using N4 for Midi only. I could probably add a stack that sends audio to nowhere, but that is a hack.

-------

Even with a sampler going to a an outside channel that goes nowhere, it's still napping.

Last edited by phase ghost; 05-23-2015 at 11:51 AM.
Old 05-23-2015, 12:21 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by phase ghost View Post
I just installed the latest release, and mine is still napping. Can you bring back the checkbox somehow? It was the only thing that worked, and I can't upgrade from build 140 (I think) due this happening. I'm on 10.9.5, and really do not want to upgrade.

I checked the com.apple.LaunchServices.plist file, and there is an entry for Numerology 4 under the "LSAppNapIsDisabled" key, which makes me think it should work. However, I can clearly view it napping in the Activity Monitor. I am using N4 for Midi only. I could probably add a stack that sends audio to nowhere, but that is a hack.

-------

Even with a sampler going to a an outside channel that goes nowhere, it's still napping.
I'll look into it Monday -- weekend is pretty packed schedule-wise… My guess is there is some other switch I have to flip somewhere...

Jim
Old 05-23-2015, 11:32 PM

Default Fantastic!

Jim,
I got my head out of the sand and discovered this fantastic release. Thanks and thanks for the thanks.
Tommy
Old 05-04-2016, 05:28 PM

Thumbs up

This is a wonderful feature, and it has worked smoothly on most of the files I drag-n-dropped. Sometimes the gate/duration is a bit staccoto, but that's adjustable in N.