Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Five12 > Five12 News

Old 05-09-2016, 06:00 PM
Administrator

Default Numerology 4.2 Build 166

http://files.five12.com/NumerologyPro-4.2-Build166.dmg
http://files.five12.com/NumerologySE-4.2-Build166.dmg

- New Pref : KeyboardLayout : Those of you with AZERTY or QWERTZ keyboards should use this to get the correct mapping when using the "K-Keys" function on the Keyboard module.
- AU Hosting : Fixed an issue where some AUs were not loadable.
- MIDI To CV : Changed the modes to support Steinberg & Numark controllers (use "Rel-Inv");
- USAMO : Fixed an issue w/ running USAMO in N4 SE.
- VST & AU : Tweaked a couple things for demo mode.
- Activation : Fixed an activation bug (again)
- Chord Seq : Fixed a ParamMod max value issue with "Chord Type".

... still working on an issue w/ MainStage, will post news on that when I have some...

Cheers,
Jim
Old 05-11-2016, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim View Post
http://files.five12.com/NumerologyPro-4.2-Build166.dmg
http://files.five12.com/NumerologySE-4.2-Build166.dmg

- New Pref : KeyboardLayout : Those of you with AZERTY or QWERTZ keyboards should use this to get the correct mapping when using the "K-Keys" function on the Keyboard module.
- AU Hosting : Fixed an issue where some AUs were not loadable.
- MIDI To CV : Changed the modes to support Steinberg & Numark controllers (use "Rel-Inv");
- USAMO : Fixed an issue w/ running USAMO in N4 SE.
- VST & AU : Tweaked a couple things for demo mode.
- Activation : Fixed an activation bug (again)
- Chord Seq : Fixed a ParamMod max value issue with "Chord Type".

... still working on an issue w/ MainStage, will post news on that when I have some...

Cheers,
Jim
Bravo - applausi!!
& thx for fixing that pesky lost-in-translation kbd thing

Cheers
Paul
Old 05-12-2016, 09:47 AM

Thanks for the 'ChordSeq' 'Type' mod-range fix Jim...unfortunately (and I hope this isn't my fault as I mentioned 13), the range needs to be 14, not 13 in order to use full 'Maj+8' ~'min6' of 'Extd' type.
Old 05-13-2016, 08:07 AM

I'm not sure where to put this post. I've been away from Numerology for a few years because I didn't have a computer new enough to run N4. I've been back in Numerology action for over a month now and one thing I've run into with the last few N4 versions (build 164 was the first version I tried upon my return), I can not get audio out of several of the Expert Sleepers plug ins specifically Meringue and Warbler. I can see the signal meters in the plugins responding to signal so I'm pretty sure audio is getting into the plugin but I can't hear any audio out of the plugin. The audio returns when I delete the Expert Sleepers fx module.

I'm using the newest version of both N4 and the Expert Sleepers plugins. I can get audio out of Expert Sleepers Minky Starshine which is a synth but not out of the AU fx.

I realize this could be a bug in the Expert Sleepers stuff but I figured I'd start here first on the N4 end. Is there any trick to getting these plugins to work? They worked fine a few years ago when I used them with Numerology.

Thanks!

Last edited by yowza; 05-13-2016 at 08:18 AM.
Old 05-15-2016, 12:22 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopy C View Post
Thanks for the 'ChordSeq' 'Type' mod-range fix Jim...unfortunately (and I hope this isn't my fault as I mentioned 13), the range needs to be 14, not 13 in order to use full 'Maj+8' ~'min6' of 'Extd' type.
... Ahh, I must have mis-counted something -- on the list!

Jim
Old 05-15-2016, 12:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowza View Post
I'm not sure where to put this post. I've been away from Numerology for a few years because I didn't have a computer new enough to run N4. I've been back in Numerology action for over a month now and one thing I've run into with the last few N4 versions (build 164 was the first version I tried upon my return), I can not get audio out of several of the Expert Sleepers plug ins specifically Meringue and Warbler. I can see the signal meters in the plugins responding to signal so I'm pretty sure audio is getting into the plugin but I can't hear any audio out of the plugin. The audio returns when I delete the Expert Sleepers fx module.

I'm using the newest version of both N4 and the Expert Sleepers plugins. I can get audio out of Expert Sleepers Minky Starshine which is a synth but not out of the AU fx.

I realize this could be a bug in the Expert Sleepers stuff but I figured I'd start here first on the N4 end. Is there any trick to getting these plugins to work? They worked fine a few years ago when I used them with Numerology.

Thanks!
It looks like something is odd about the i/o setup on those plugins. Let me poke around a bit and I'll email Os if I need to...

Cheers,
Jim
Old 05-20-2016, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim View Post
... Ahh, I must have mis-counted something -- on the list!

Jim
'Octave' range for 'Chord Sequencer' also seems to be one short (I can only get to '7' instead of octave '8' using a Mod Sequencer)? Should be '11' steps for full range of -2~8 right?
Old 06-03-2016, 02:04 PM

Don't know if this is a new bug. But recalling a preset made in a modulation sequencer' modulating faderbox for an external instrument.

-Load a faderbox, and assign it to a controller.
-Modulate that fader with a sequencer. (set to step in my case)
-Save the preset for the mod seq.

Now setup same configuration on another channel.
Everything works, until I load a preset for the mod seq.

Hope this helps.

EDIT- After reloading the project, everything suddenly worked....weird

Last edited by Sifaka; 06-03-2016 at 02:11 PM.
Old 06-17-2016, 06:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopy C View Post
'Octave' range for 'Chord Sequencer' also seems to be one short (I can only get to '7' instead of octave '8' using a Mod Sequencer)? Should be '11' steps for full range of -2~8 right?
Correct. Fixed for build 167 -- out in a few days...

Jim
Old 06-30-2016, 12:47 PM

When editing the sample start/end in the sample kit in standalone, disables spacebar start and stop.