Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Numerology > Feature Requests

Old 07-24-2017, 04:41 AM

Question Launch Pad

So, i thought i just make a thread for all "Launch Pad" feature requests, but me personally i only have one (little) wish at the moment...

and before that, i want to say: Launchpad and N. is awesome! A complete "game changer" kind of thing... wow.

SO...

i`m a little bit disappointed about the way i can control the chord-seq. with the LP ... the thing you(jim) mentioned in the tutorial video, "that there are so many complex controls" does not disturb me in any way... but:

i would love to mute/unmute more flexible ... basically i was hoping that i could somehow play chords like in the mono-note style ... now i have to go to the gate page all the time and press (twice!) there to unmute... and while i`m that page i can`t change the chord itself... so to improvise complex chords patterns it is somehow not so useable at the moment for me (i want to make some live dub techno with it

By the way: is there a workaround? Maybe combining with a other device in N.?

Cheers, thank you for making this wonderful software!
Old 07-24-2017, 01:10 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedOperator View Post
... the thing you(jim) mentioned in the tutorial video, "that there are so many complex controls" does not disturb me in any way...
Good -- and interesting -- it means I could push the mapping a bit more if needed...

Quote:
i would love to mute/unmute more flexible ... basically i was hoping that i could somehow play chords like in the mono-note style ... now i have to go to the gate page all the time and press (twice!) there to unmute... and while i`m that page i can`t change the chord itself... so to improvise complex chords patterns it is somehow not so useable at the moment for me (i want to make some live dub techno with it
... a good point -- I'll take a look. Probably something like the MonoNote: Press the 'lit' grid button for that step to mute that step.

Quote:
By the way: is there a workaround? Maybe combining with a other device in N.?
If you have a controller available, you could map the mute buttons on the ChordSeq...

Quote:
Cheers, thank you for making this wonderful software!
Awesome, thanks!

Jim
Old 07-24-2017, 01:48 PM

Thank you! yes, mono-note style would be awesome!

(and for the complexity... i don`t know how other users are feeling this, but yes... for me it is not too complex)