Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Five12 > Five12 News

Old 02-17-2019, 06:50 PM
Administrator

Default Numerology 4.2 Build 181

A couple more audio-interface related updates for the app.

If you are on Mojave and having startup crashes, I recommending deleting the N4 prefs file: Option-click the 'Go' menu in Finder, pick Library, nav to the Preferences folder and delete com.five12.Numerology4.plist. You will need to re-enter your serial...

If you have any errors when deleting the prefs file, run /Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility and do a disk repair.

Pro: http://files.five12.com/NumerologyPro-4.2-Build181.dmg
SE: http://files.five12.com/NumerologySE-4.2-Build181.dmg

Numerology 4.2 Build 180

- N4 App: Fixed an error related to setting up audio.
- N4 App: Changed the algorithm that picks a default audio output to be smarter.

Jim
Old 02-17-2019, 10:37 PM

Thanks a ton, worked a charm!
Old 02-19-2019, 01:05 PM

YEAH!!!! Working now, even without deleting any preference files!! I'm so happy now
Old 04-01-2019, 12:07 PM

Default VST plug in problems.

Hi Jim, still having problems with VST / Cubase on Mojave here. I am on a brand new iMac box here this time, and Cubase (10.0.15) crashes frequently when opening projects whenever Numerology VST (181) is in the VST folder.

In fact, just opening Cubase, starting an empty Cubase project and choosing 'Save as' is enough to cause a crash 100% of the time, while Numerology VST is in the folder - I don't need an instance of Numerology loaded in the Cubase project to cause the behaviour.

Restart Cubase, with no Numerology VST - and everything is fine again (apart from the lack of Numerology ) .

Have done a manual reinstall, and deleted the preferences again.

Any ideas?

Last edited by blackdoors; 04-01-2019 at 12:35 PM.
Old 04-01-2019, 01:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdoors View Post
Hi Jim, still having problems with VST / Cubase on Mojave here. I am on a brand new iMac box here this time, and Cubase (10.0.15) crashes frequently when opening projects whenever Numerology VST (181) is in the VST folder.

In fact, just opening Cubase, starting an empty Cubase project and choosing 'Save as' is enough to cause a crash 100% of the time, while Numerology VST is in the folder - I don't need an instance of Numerology loaded in the Cubase project to cause the behaviour.

Restart Cubase, with no Numerology VST - and everything is fine again (apart from the lack of Numerology ) .

Any ideas?
I should have some later this week. Just back from a trade show, also had to replace my laptop, so still going through the whole 'activate everything' routine. However, the next two weeks are going to be mostly software stuff...

Cheers,
Jim
Old 04-01-2019, 01:57 PM

Cheers Jim!

John
Old 04-02-2019, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdoors View Post

Any ideas?
Hi BlackDoors,
Are you up to date for Mojave ?
Only wondering
Have a good day
Old 04-02-2019, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
Hi BlackDoors,
Are you up to date for Mojave ?
Only wondering
Have a good day
Yes - 10.14.4 here.

On the other machine, I am pretty sure Cubase updating to 10.0.15 made things worse.... on this one, well it's new and everything I can update is pretty much updated.

John