Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Third Party > Controllers

Old 08-11-2013, 02:28 PM

Default Mixer control with SL MkII

Dear Jim and fellow Numerologists:
I need to be able to control N3's mixer with dedicated faders. I own a Novation 25SL MkII which I use with plugins, and would love to be able to map the fader section (plus buttons) to control the N3 mixer, solos and mutes. I love my Launchpad with N3, but I don't love controlling the mixer with it.
I have an ipad but use it as a synth or effects processing, so touch OSC and the like are not an option.
Is there hope for me..?
Old 08-11-2013, 02:33 PM

Question PS

Would a different kind of controller, such as the Behringer BCF 2000 work for this?
Old 08-11-2013, 11:43 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resonant View Post
Is there hope for me..?
For now, you can "MIDI learn" volume/mute/solo to the faders (or knobs) & buttons on the 25SLMkII (I have done so on the orig 25SL) -- but then it can be sort of a pain to setup more than 8 tracks -- but also a bit liberating to have to keep things to 8 tracks.

For N4 Pro, I'm considering a 'mixer remote' option that would allow paging through channels in banks of 8...

Cheers,
Jim
Old 08-12-2013, 12:48 AM

Default Thank you!

you can "MIDI learn" volume/mute/solo to the faders (or knobs) & buttons on the 25SLMkII (I have done so on the orig 25SL)
--I have not been successful at getting the sliders to trigger incrementally, 'like sliders' (as opposed to min/max)

For N4 Pro, I'm considering a 'mixer remote' option that would allow paging through channels in banks of 8...

--This would be superb, I am looking into a dedicated mixer controller such as the BCF 2000

Cheers,
Jim[/quote]

Thanks, as always. Anxiously awaiting N4 Pro
Alan Rosenblum

Tags
controllers, mixer control