Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Numerology > General Questions

Old 08-16-2011, 04:59 AM

Default Logic and AU - can't save connection settings

Hi, when I connect numerology AU in Logic9 and then restart the application the MIDI connections are lost, cables dissapear , the other /caps lock keyboard etc.../ are still there. Is anyone have the same experience or I'm missing something? Thanks

Jan
Old 08-16-2011, 12:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrapacaparta View Post
Hi, when I connect numerology AU in Logic9 and then restart the application the MIDI connections are lost, cables dissapear , the other /caps lock keyboard etc.../ are still there. Is anyone have the same experience or I'm missing something? Thanks
Are you referring to the Logic Patchbay or the Routing page on the N3 AU? Send me a screenshot if you can... (jim <at> five12 <dot> com).

Also: check to make sure you are not running in demo mode -- in that case nothing is saved with the host...

Thanks,
Jim
Old 08-26-2011, 12:12 AM

no, i think he is referring to environment settings, ala your example on how to route midi for the AU in Logic. i'm having the same problem. after saving the project, all that custom midi routing in the environment is reset each time i open the project. any ideas?
jake
Old 08-26-2011, 03:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sounjaerk View Post
no, i think he is referring to environment settings, ala your example on how to route midi for the AU in Logic. i'm having the same problem. after saving the project, all that custom midi routing in the environment is reset each time i open the project. any ideas?
jake
Use IAC busses instead of Numerology's virtual outputs -- that is an error in the manual. Logic throws out those connections on restart as the ports are not present at that time.

Jim